You can view the vSphere Replication system settings to gather information about the vSphere Replication appliance. You can also set the system time zone, and reboot or shut down the appliance.
- Verify that the vSphere Replication appliance is powered on.
- You must have administrator privileges to configure the vSphere Replication appliance.
- You updated vCenter Server to the corresponding 5.5.x update release.
- Use a supported browser to log in to the vSphere Replication VAMI.
The URL for the VAMI is https:// vr-appliance-address:5480.
- Type the root user name and password for the server.
- Click the System tab.
- Click Information.
You can review information about vSphere Replication, and reboot or shutdown the appliance.
Option Description Vendor Vendor name Appliance Name vSphere Replication appliance name Appliance Version vSphere Replication version Hostname Hostname of the appliance OS Name Operating system name and version OVF Environment: View Displays information about the OVF environment Reboot Reboots the virtual appliance Shutdown Shuts down the virtual applianceShutting down the vSphere Replication appliance stops configured replications and prevents you from configuring replication of new virtual machines as well as modifying existing replication settings.
- Click Time Zone.
Option Description System Time Zone Time zones are available from the drop-down list Save Settings Saves settings Cancel Changes Discards changes