You uninstall vSphere Replication by unregistering the appliance from vCenter Server and removing it from your environment.
- Verify that the vSphere Replication appliance is powered on.
- Stop all existing outgoing or incoming replications to the site.
- Disconnect any connections to other vSphere Replication sites.
- Use a supported browser to log in to the vSphere Replication VAMI.
The URL for the VAMI is https:// vr-appliance-address:5480.
- Select the Configuration tab.
- Click Unregister from vCenter Server.
- In the vSphere Web Client, power off and delete the vSphere Replication appliance.
The vSphere Replication plug-in is uninstalled automatically.
You removed vSphere Replication from your environment.