When the vCenter Server address of one site changes, the connection status between two sites is displayed as Connection issue and you cannot reconnect the sites.
If you have two connected sites, and the vCenter Server address of either site changes, the connection status Connection issue appears and you cannot reconnect the sites.
- Open the VAMI for the vSphere Replication appliance that is registered to the vCenter Server whose address has changed.
- Reconfigure the vSphere Replication appliance with the new vCenter Server address.
- Click Save and Restart.
- In the vSphere Web Client, verify that the status of the connection between the two sites is Connection issue.
- Select Reconnect to the selected site ().
- Enter the IP address or host name of the server where the Platform Service Controller (PSC) runs, and provide the credentials of a user that has the
You can check the PSC address in the vSphere Replication VAMI on the target site, on the SSO tab under VR, in the LookupService Address text box.
- In the list of available vCenter Server instances, select the vCenter Server with the changed IP address and click OK.
- Verify that the connection between the two sites is successfully restored and the status is Connected.