In this example, you create a vSphere Replication user that can view replication sites and replications configured between them, but cannot perform modifications.
- Verify that you have two sites connected and replication configured between them.
- Verify that you have another user account for each site.
- Log in as Administrator on the source site.
- Select VRM replication viewer role with the propagate option to this user. and assign the
- Assign the same privilege on the target replication site.
- Log in as the user with the assigned VRM replication viewer role.
The user with the VRM replication viewer role cannot perform modifications on the configured replication, nor on the replication sites. The following error message appears when this user tries to run an operation: Permission to perform this operation was denied.