In this example, you create a vSphere Replication user who cannot modify the replication infrastructure. The user cannot register additional vSphere Replication servers.
- Verify that you have a replication site.
- Verify that you have another user account.
- Log in as the Administrator user and clone the VRM Administrator role.
- In the cloned role, remove the Manage VR privileges.
- Select Propagate privilege. and assign the cloned user with
- Log in as the cloned user and select .
Trying to register a vSphere Replication server results in the error message Permission to perform this operation was denied.