The vSphere Replication appliance adds a plug-in to the vSphere Web Client.
You use the vSphere Replication client plug-in to perform all vSphere Replication actions.
- Configure connections between vSphere Replication sites.
- View all vCenter Server instances that are registered with the same SSO and status of each vSphere Replication extension.
- Deploy and register additional vSphere Replication servers.
- Configure the replication of individual or multiple virtual machines.
- View incoming and outgoing replications.
- Monitor and manage the status of the replications.
- Recover virtual machines.