In this example, you create a vSphere Replication user who can perform only recovery operations.
- Verify that you have two sites connected and replication configured between them.
- Verify that you have another user account for the target site.
- Log in as the Administrator user on the target site.
- Select VRM virtual machine recovery user role with the propagate option. and assign to this user the
- Log in as that user on the target site.
- Select , select the replication, and start recovery.
- Select Recover with latest available data and follow the prompts to finish the recovery.