In this example, you create a vSphere Replication user who can perform only recovery operations.
Verify that you have two sites connected and replication configured between them.
Verify that you have another user account for the target site.
- Log in as the Administrator user on the target site.
- Select VRM virtual machine recovery user role with the propagate option. and assign to this user the
- Log in as that user on the target site.
- Select , select the replication, and start recovery.
- Select Recover with latest available data and follow the prompts to finish the recovery.