You can use the vSphere Replication virtual appliance management interface (VAMI) to generate a support bundle for system monitoring and troubleshooting. A VMware support engineer might request the bundle during a support call.
To access and download the vSphere Replication logs, you need access to the vSphere Replication VAMI. vSphere Replication rotates its logs when the log file reaches 50MB and keeps at most 12 compressed log files.
Verify that the vSphere Replication appliance is powered on.
Verify that you have administrator privileges to configure the vSphere Replication appliance.
- Use a supported browser to log in to the vSphere Replication VAMI.
The URL for the VAMI is https://vr-appliance-address:5480.
- Click the VRM tab and click Support.
- Click Generate to generate a .zip package of the current vSphere Replication logs.
A link to the package containing the replication and system logs appears. Log files from the vSphere Replication appliance and all connected Additional vSphere Replication Servers are included in the same package.
- Click the link to download the package.
- (Optional) Click Delete next to existing log packages to delete them individually.