You can monitor the replication status and view information for virtual machines configured for replication.
About this task
For more information about how to identify replication errors, see Identifying Replication Problems in the Issues Tab.
Verify that vSphere Replication is running.
Verify that the virtual machines are configured for replication.
- Log in to the vSphere Web Client.
- Select the vCenter Server to which the vSphere Replication appliance is registered.
- Click Monitor, then click vSphere Replication.
- Select Outgoing Replications to see details of the virtual machines replicated from this site.
- Select Incoming Replications to see details of the virtual machines replicated to this site.
According to the status of a selected replication, you can perform different actions on the replication.