If a vSphere Replication appliance is deleted before all replications that it manages are stopped, target datastores remain tagged with the com.vmware.vr.HasVrDisks tag.
If a target datastore that is tagged with com.vmware.vr.HasVrDisks is part of a datastore cluster where Storage DRS is enabled, some operations, like Enter maintenance mode, might not succeed when the vSphere Replication Management server is missing.
- The vSphere Replication appliance is deleted.
- Required privilege: vCenter Server instance. on the root
- Use the vSphere Web Client to log in to the target vCenter Server.
- In the search text box on the upper right, enter com.vmware.vr.HasVrDisks and search for the tag.
The list of users and groups that have permissions to manage the com.vmware.vr.HasVrDisks tag appears.
- Click the Related Objects tab.
The list of datastores that have the com.vmware.vr.HasVrDisks tag assigned appears.
- Right-click a datastore and select .
- In the Remove Tag dialog box, select the row that contains com.vmware.vr.HasVrDisks and click Remove.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 for all datastores that are assigned the com.vmware.vr.HasVrDisks tag.