To control the network traffic between the local site and the cloud site, you can pause and resume replications.
Verify that you have enough privileges to manage replications. See Roles and Permissions That Disaster Recovery to Cloud Requires.
- Log in to the vSphere Client or vSphere Web Client.
- On the home page, click Site Recovery and click Open Site Recovery.
- On the Site Recovery home page, select the site pair to the cloud provider site and click View Details.
- Click the Replications tab, click Forward replications or Reverse replications, and select the replication you want to pause or resume.
- Click the Pause or Resume icon.
You can pause and resume multiple replications simultaneously only if they are replicated to the same virtual data center.
- Confirm the action.