VMware vRealize Operations Management Pack for VMware vSphere Replication 22.214.171.124 | 20 MAY 2021 | Build 18040634 | Download
VMware vRealize Operations Manager Appliance 8.3 | 2021 | Build 17501340 | Release Notes
VMware vSphere Replication 8.2.1 | OCT 29 2020 | Build 17079075 | Download
VMware vRealize Operations Management Pack for VMware vSphere Replication 126.96.36.199 is a minor product patch release. The content of the VMware vRealize Operations Management Pack for VMware vSphere Replication 8.2.1 Release Notes applies to this version as well.
Check frequently for additions and updates to these release notes.
What's in the Release Notes
These release notes cover the following topics:
The VMware vRealize Operations Management Pack for vSphere Replication 188.8.131.52 provides support for vRealize Operations Manager 8.3.
Installation and Configuration
The VMware vRealize Operations Management Pack for vSphere Replication 184.108.40.206 software is distributed as PAK file. You install and configure the management pack by using the vRealize Operations Manager interface.
- Log in to vRealize Operations Manager.
- Select Administration > Solutions > Repository in the left pane.
- Click Add a Management Pack.
- Navigate to the
vrAdapterPak-8.2.1.x.pakfile and click Upload. When the PAK file is uploaded, click Next.
- Read and agree to the end-user license agreement. Click Next to install the management pack.
- Review the installation progress, and click Finish when the installation completes.
After the installation completes you must configure the VMware vRealize Operations Management Pack for vSphere Replication 8.2 so that vRealize Operation Manager can collect data from the target system. The minimum role required to collect data is the VRM replication viewer. For more information on roles and permissions, see vSphere Replication Roles and Permissions.
- Select Administration > Solutions > Configuration in the left pane.
- On the Configuration tab, select VR Adapter, and click Configure on the toolbar below.
- Enter the required information in the Manage Solutions wizard and click Save Settings.
- NEW An error occurs, when you try to pair the vSphere Replication Adapter with vRealize Operations
If you are running vRealize Operations 8.1 and you try to pair the vSphere Replication adapter with vRealize Operations, the process fails with the following error:
Server certificate chain is not trusted and thumbprint verification is not configured
The issue is resolved in the vRealize Operations Management Pack for vSphere Replication 220.127.116.11.