When the vCenter Server address of one site changes, the connection status between two sites is displayed as Not connected and you cannot reconnect the sites.
If you have two connected sites, and the vCenter Server address of either site changes, the connection status Not connected appears and you cannot reconnect the sites.
- Log in the VAMI for the vSphere Replication appliance that is registered to the vCenter Server whose address has changed.
- Reconfigure the vSphere Replication appliance with the new vCenter Server address.
- Click Save and Restart.
- In the vSphere Replication user interface, from the list of target sites, select the connection that indicates the Not connected status.
- Click the Reconnect button.
The Reconnect wizard starts.
- Enter the PSC address and the credentials of a user that has the Next.
privilege assigned, and click You can verify the PSC address in the vSphere Replication VAMI on the target site, on the SSO tab under VR, in the LookupService Address text box.
- Select a vCenter Server on the second site, select vSphere Replication from the list of services, and click Next.
- Review the settings and click Finish.
- Verify that the connection between the two sites is successfully restored and the status is Connected.