If the state of the connection to a target site is Not connected, you must repair the connection to manage existing replications, and to enable the creation of new replications.
The states of connections to target sites appear in the Site Recovery user interface.
Verify that the vCenter Server and the vSphere Replication Management Server on the local site are up and running, and that there is no network problem that might cause the Not connected status.
- Log in to the vSphere Client or vSphere Web Client.
- On the home page, click Site Recovery and click Open Site Recovery.
- On the Site Recovery home page, select a site pair and click View Details.
- From the list of target sites, select the connection that indicates the Not connected status.
- Click the Reconnect button.
The Reconnect wizard starts.
- Enter the PSC address and the credentials of a user that has the Next.
privilege assigned, and click Note: If you upgraded from an earlier vSphere Replication version, the text box for the Platform Services Controller address might be automatically populated with the IP address of the target vSphere Replication Management server. In this case, you must replace it with the address of the Platform Services Controller on the target site before providing the credentials.
- Select a vCenter Server on the second site, select vSphere Replication from the list of services, and click Next.
- Review the settings and click Finish.
The connection status changes to Connected.