You set the password of the vSphere Replication appliance when you deploy the appliance. You can change the password after installation by using the VRMS Appliance Management Interface.
- Verify that the vSphere Replication appliance is powered on.
- Verify that you have administrator privileges to configure the vSphere Replication appliance.
- Use a supported browser to log in to the VRMS Appliance Management Interface.
The URL for the VRMS Appliance Management Interface is https:// vr-appliance-address:5480.
- Enter the admin user name and password for the appliance.
You configured the admin password during the OVF deployment of the vSphere Replication appliance.
- Click Access and go to .
- Enter the current password in the Current Password text box.
- Enter the new password in the New Password and the Confirm New Password text boxes.
The password must be at least eight characters long and must contain characters from four character classes: lowercase letters, uppercase letters, numbers, and special characters.
- Click Change to change the password.