If you change the NTP servers that your vSphere Replication server uses, you must also change the NTP server configuration of your vSphere Replication server.
- Verify that the remote console of your vSphere Replication virtual machine is open and that you use root credentials.
- Verify that the status of the NTP service of your vSphere Replication server is running.
- Open the /etc/ntp.conf file.
- Update the IP address or name of the NTP server or servers.
- (Optional) To add an extra NTP server, add the following line:
- Save the change and close ntp.conf file.
- Run the systemctl reload-or-restart ntpd command to reload the NTP configuration.
Your vSphere Replication server is synchronized with the new NTP server.