If you need a vSphere Replication support bundle for system monitoring and troubleshooting, you can use the vSphere Replication VRMS Appliance Management Interface to generate one. A VMware support engineer might request the bundle during a support call.
- Verify that the vSphere Replication appliance is powered on.
- Verify that you have administrator privileges to configure the vSphere Replication appliance.
- Use a supported browser to log in to the VRMS Appliance Management Interface.
The URL for the VRMS Appliance Management Interface is https:// vr-appliance-address:5480.
- Click Summary, and then click Download Support Bundle to generate a .zip package of the current vSphere Replication logs.
A link to the package containing the replication and system logs appears. Log files from the vSphere Replication appliance and all connected Additional vSphere Replication Servers are included in the same package.
- Click Download to download the package.