You can reconnect a site pair or break the connections between vSphere Replication sites.
If you have problems with an existing site pair, you can attempt to reconnect the site pair with the Reconnect action. When you provide the required credentials, the reconnection operation attempts to repair the existing site pair.
With the Break Site Pair action, you can disconnect vSphere Replication sites.
- Log in to the vSphere Client or vSphere Web Client.
- On the home page, click Site Recovery and click Open Site Recovery.
- On the Site Recovery home page, select a site pair and click View Details.
- Click the Site Pair tab and click Summary.
- Manage the site pair.
Option Description Reconnect
- Select Reconnect. , and click
- Select the services you want to pair. Enter the address of the Platform Services Controller on the remote site, provide the vCenter Single Sign-On user name and password, and click Reconnect.
Break a site pair
- Click Break Site Pair.
- Select the services you want to disconnect.
- Click Disconnect.