You can view the states of the connections to target sites in the Site Recovery user interface.
The following table lists the states that you can observe, their meanings, and what you can do to change a state back to normal. You can view the states by clicking View Details for a site pair in the Site Recovery user interface.
Replication Server Connection States
|| The connection between the local and remote vSphere Replication management servers is working properly.
- The SSL certificate on the local or remote vSphere Replication Management Server has been changed.
- The network connection between the local and remote vSphere Replication Management Servers is not functioning properly or one of the servers is offline.
- The user that is used for authentication with the Lookup Service or the VRMS extension user in the vCenter Single Sign-On might be disabled or deleted.
In this state, configured replications might not be running.
- To reconnect the site connection, click the Reconnect button in the upper-right corner of the Summary page.
- In the vSphere Client or vSphere Web Client, navigate to the vCenter Server, select the Monitor tab, and select Events under Tasks and Events to search for events related to vSphere Replication.
- Verify the status of the remote vSphere Replication appliances in the Site Recovery plug-in for vSphere Client or vSphere Web Client.