You assign specific permissions to a vSphere Replication user, so that they can perform only recovery operations.
- Verify that you have two sites connected and replication configured between them.
- Verify that you have another user account for the target site apart from the Administrator user.
- Log in as the Administrator user on the target site.
- Select VRM virtual machine recovery user role with the propagate option. and assign to a different user account the
- Log in as that user on the target site.
- On the home page, click Site Recovery and click Open Site Recovery.
- On the Site Recovery home page, select a site pair and click View Details.
- Click the Replications tab and select Incoming.
- Select a replication from the list.
- To finish the recovery, click the Recover icon and follow the prompts.