Use the Managed Object Browser (MOB) to clean up the old vSphere Replication registration in Lookup Service after deleting the vSphere Replication Appliance.
If you delete the vSphere Replication Appliance before you unregister it from the environment, you cannot use the VRMS Appliance Management Interface to unregister vSphere Replication from vCenter Server
Verify that you have the credentials of a vSphere administrator.
- Log in with vCenter Server credentials to https://<vCenter_Server_address>:443/lookupservice/mob/?moid=ServiceRegistration&method=List&vmodl=1.
Note: If you have external Platform Services Controller (PSC), use the PSC address instead of the vCenter Server address.
- To search for the VRMS registrations, replace the value in the Value field with the following text and click Invoke Method.
<filterCriteria> <siteId></siteId> <nodeId></nodeId> <serviceType> <product></product> <type>com.vmware.vr.vrms</type> </serviceType> <endpointType> <protocol></protocol> <type></type> </endpointType> </filterCriteria>
- Look for the old VRMS registration and copy its serviceId value.
- Navigate to https://<vCenter_Server_address>:443/lookupservice/mob/?moid=ServiceRegistration&method=Delete.
- To delete the service registration, enter the serviceId value and click Invoke Method.