When you choose to participate in the Customer Experience Improvement Program (CEIP), VMware receives anonymous information to improve the quality, reliability, and functionality of VMware products and services.
Details regarding the data collected by CEIP and the purposes for which it is used by VMware are available at the Trust & Assurance Center at http://www.vmware.com/trustvmware/ceip.html.You can choose to join the Customer Experience Improvement Program (CEIP), or leave the CEIP at any time.
- CEIP participation requires connection from the vSphere Replication virtual appliance to https://vcsa.vmware.com:443.
- If the system uses a firewall or a proxy to connect to the Internet, you must specify a firewall or a proxy rule allowing outbound traffic through for https://vcsa.vmware.com:443/ph/api/*.
- Verify that you are a member of the Administrators@vsphere.local group.
- Log in to the vCenter Server instance as a member of Administrators@vsphere.local by using the vSphere Client.
- On the vSphere Client Home page, under Administration, click Customer Experience Improvement Program.
- To activate the CEIP, click Join. To deactivate the CEIP, click Leave.