The workflow returns a string indicating whether the replication has a test bubble or not.
- Log in to VMware Aria Automation Orchestrator client as an administrator.
- Navigate to .
- In the Filter box, enter Get Replication Test Bubble Status and press Enter.
- Click the workflow and click Run.
- Select the replication for which you want to get a test bubble status.
- Enter the target vCenter Server credentials and click Run.
You can view the workflow run information in the Value column of the Variables tab of the finished workflow. You can use the value as a parameter in another workflow.