You must install the Client Integration Plug-in before you deploy or upgrade the vCenter Server Appliance.
- In the software installer directory, navigate to the vcsa directory and double-click VMware-ClientIntegrationPlugin-6.0.0.exe.
The Client Integration Plug-in installation wizard appears.
- On the Welcome page, click Next.
- Read and accept the terms in the End-User License Agreement and click Next.
- (Optional) Change the default path to the Client Integration Plug-in installation folder, and click Next.
- On the Ready to Install the Plug-in page of the wizard, review the information and click Install.
- After the installation completes, click Finish.