After running a migration assessment on your vRealize Automation 7 source environment, you can migrate deployments to VMware Aria Automation 8.
The results of your business groups' deployments migration assessment are listed on thetab. All assessed deployments are listed with their status:
- Ready - Deployment is ready for migration. No action is needed for migration readiness.
- Ready with warnings - Deployment is ready but needs review. Remediate any issues that might impact migration.
- Not ready - Deployment is not ready for migration. Review details of the deployment in your source environment and correct areas needing attention.
- Assessing - Deployment is still being assessed for migration readiness.
- Assessment failed - The assessment failed, retry assessment.
Required: Before migrating your deployments, you must take a snapshot of your VMware Aria Automation 8 environment.
After migrating, you can click the business group's name to view its deployments assessment and migration results and status:
- Migrating - Deployment is being migrated.
- Migrated - Deployment was migrated successfully. You can view and use the migrated deployment in your VMware Aria Automation 8 environment.
- Failed - Deployment failed to migrate.
- Excluded - Deployment was excluded from migration because it was Not ready.