Using the vRealize Automation API リファレンス, you can view reference information for the REST APIs in each vRealize Automation service, including parameter values, return codes, and implementaton notes.
You can choose the category for a specified REST API and view reference information about the APIs included in the category.
- From the pull-down menu on the vRealize Automation API リファレンス start page, select a service.
The Swagger documentation page for the service appears. The bottom of the page lists the API categories included in the service.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the web page and select a category.
The HTTP operations in the category appear.
- Click an operation to view the reference information.
Reference information for the selected API appears.
- To display a list of the operations for a category , click List Operations next to a category name.
- To show the complete reference information for all of the operations in a category, click Expand Operations next to a category name.
Detailed reference information for all of the operations in the category appears.
- To toggle on or off the display of reference information for the operations in a category, click Show/Hide.