Configure the AirWatch settings in the VMware Identity Manager admin console to integrate AirWatch with VMware Identity Manager.
About this task
You can link domains configured in VMware Identity Manager to specific organization groups in AirWatch to facilitate device registration in AirWatch. See Mapping VMware Identity Manager Domains to Multiple Organization Groups.
AirWatch server URL that the admin uses to log in to the AirWatch admin console.
AirWatch admin API key that is used to make API requests from VMware Identity Manager to the AirWatch server to set up integration.
AirWatch certificate file used to make API calls and the certificate password. The certificate file must be in the .p12 file format.
AirWatch enrolled user API key.
AirWatch group ID for your tenant, which is the tenant identifier in AirWatch.
- In the VMware Identity Manager administration console, Identity & Access Management tab, click .
- Enter the AirWatch integration settings in the following fields.
AirWatch API URL
Enter the AirWatch URL. For example, https://myco.airwatch.com
AirWatch API Certificate
Upload the certificate file used to make API calls.
Enter the certificate password.
AirWatch Admin API Key
Enter the admin API key value. Example of an API key value
AirWatch Enrolled User API Key
Enter the enrolled user API key value.
AirWatch Group ID.
Enter the AirWatch group ID for the organization group that the API key and admin account were created in.
- To map domains to multiple organization groups, select the Map Domains to Multiple Organization Groups check box.
- Select the domain to map from the drop-down menu and . Click + to map additional organization groups to the domain.
- enter the organization group name and the admin API key for that group in the text boxes that display
- Click + to map additional organization groups to the domain.
- To map another domain, click + next to the drop-down menu.
- Click Save.
What to do next
AirWatch 카탈로그에 설정된 앱을 통합 카탈로그에 병합하려면 기능 옵션 [통합 카탈로그]를 사용하도록 설정합니다.
[규정 준수 검사]를 사용하도록 설정하여 AirWatch 관리 디바이스가 AirWatch 규정 준수 정책을 준수하는지 확인합니다.