Application Transformer for VMware Tanzu allows you to get insight of your Oracle database.
DB ALLOCATED SIZE (GB)
DB USED SIZE (GB)
DB USED SIZE for DATA (GB)
FUNCTIONS AND PROCEDURES IN PACKAGES
PGA (Program Global Area )
- The Linux machine must have the GNU C Library (glibc) version 2.17 or later.
- You must have Oracle 11 or later versions of the database on the Linux machine.
- You must have Oracle Instant DB client to connect with the database.
- Download JDK 1.8 to run JAR files and Add Third Party Artifacts.
- Upload JOOQ Enterprise edition.
- Download JOOQ Enterprise edition from https://www.jooq.org/download/.
- Extract the file.
- Upload the following JAR files. See Add Third Party Artifacts.
Note: You must select all these files together during upload. If you upload the files individually, you get an error.
- Click Discovery, and add the application that has Oracle database.
- Click Analyze on the main menu, and expand the application name.
You see the Oracle database details, under Analyzable section.
- Click the Analyze option on the component details section.
Oracle database data analyze wizard opens.
- Enter the database details.
- The port on which you have deployed Oracle. Example: 1521.
- Oracle Client that you uploaded
- JAR files
- JDK files
- Targeted schema where you want to analyze. you can add multiple schemas using the comma-separated names.
- Credentials to connect to the database. Ensure that the credentials has access to the specified schemas. Example, DBA account.
- Review the database details and click Confirm.
- You see the DB Analysis task status under Recent Tasks pane. Based on your database size, the process might take a few hours. You can also cancel analysis task from Tasks pane.
- You see the DB Analysis status report in .