You add a project and configure its parameters by running a Automation Orchestrator workflow.
- Log in to the Automation Orchestrator Client as an administrator.
- Navigate to and enter the projects tag in the workflow search box.
- Locate Create Project workflow and click Run.
- On the Summary tab, select the VMware Aria Automation host for which you want to configure a project, and enter a name for the project.
- On the Provisioning: Zones tab, add one or more cloud zones.
- Configure the cloud zone properties.
- Select a placement policy.
- Go to the Provisioning: Resource Tags & Constraints tab, add tags and constraints for your project.
- Go to the Provisioning: Custom Properties, Custom Naming & Request Timeout tab.
- Add custom properties that you want added to all requests in the project.
- Specify the naming template for machines, networks, security groups, and disks in the project.
- If the workloads requested for this project take more than two hours to deploy, enter a longer value for the Timeout. The default value is 2 hours.
- Click Run.