Before you can use Automation for Secure Hosts you must ensure these prerequisites are met.
Apply a DLF license
The DLF .license is the encrypted Automation Config Enterprise (RaaS) license. Conversely, Automation Config also supports a _license for VMware 4x4 license keys that you can obtain through Customer Connect.
- Create a file named vra_license in /etc/raas.
- Edit the /etc/rass/vra_license file and add your Secure Hosts key.
- Save the vra_license file.
- Run chown raas:raas vra_license
- Run systemctl restart raas.