As a Cloud Services Provider, you can onboard a VMware Aria Universal Suite for your customers.
Verify that you are familiar with managing subscriptions as a Cloud Services Provider. Go to Managing subscriptions as a Cloud Services Provider.
- Log in to Cloud Partner Network with your Cloud Services Provider credentials.
- Select Customer Management.
- Select an existing customer organization or create a new customer organization
Note: Expanding the entry for any of the customer organizations displays the services and endpoints attached to that organization. To activate a VMware Aria Universal Suite subscription, the customer organization requires that the VMware Aria Hub Subscription service is attached to the organization.
- (Optional) Create a customer organization and add the VMware Aria Hub Subscription service.
- Click Add Customer.
- Enter the customer organization details such as a display name, company name, and domain.
Note: The region selected for the customer organization is automatically applied to the activated VMware Aria Universal Suite subscription during onboarding.
- To finish creating the customer organization, click Save.
- From Customer Management, select the created customer organization.
- Click Provision Service.
You are logged into the customer organization.
- Select the VMware Aria Hub Subscription service and click Provision Service.
- Verify the provisioning details and click Confirm.
- Create a VMware Aria Universal Suite subscription.
- Log in to the Cloud Services Provider organization.
- Select Configurator.
- Under What new subscription do you want to create, verify that VMware Aria Hub Subscription is selected.
- Click Create.
- Purchase the VMware Aria Universal Suite subscription for the customer organization.
- Select the customer organization and click Next.
- Select the VMware Aria Universal Suite edition you want your customer to be subscribed to.
Note: All available subscriptions use core as their purchase unit.
- Enter the quantity of units you want to purchase and the duration of the subscription term.
Note: Currently, the only available billing option is Prepaid.
- Click Save and then click Next.
- Tick the price acknowledgement check box.
- To finish placing your order, click Create Subscription.
- Verify that you want to finish creating the subscription by clicking Create.
Attention: You cannot make further amendments to the subscription until the new charges are processed and paid.
- Verify that the services included in the subscription are attached to the customer organization.
- Log in to the customer organization.
- Navigate to the Services page and verify that the services included in the subscription are listed.
Note: It can take several minutes for the subscription to be processed and for all the services to be attached.
- Onboard the subscription.
- Log in to VMware Aria Hub Subscription with the customer organization credentials.
- Navigate to the Subscriptions page.
- Verify the subscription details.
- Click Finish Onboarding.
You have activated and onboarded VMware Aria Universal Suite subscription for your customer organization.