The Pool Member page provides insight about the pool members, metrics, and alerts associated with the pool member.
- The list of virtual machines and additional details about the VM
- The list of metrics that are related to the pool member, such as:
- Connections (count, duration, age )
- Network metrics (packets and bytes received or sent)
- CPU usage
- The pool member properties that provide information about the load balancer, node, status, service port.
The Pool Member page also allows you to compare the metrics of the pool member with the metrics of the VM. For example, memory and CPU usage, Network traffic, and so on.