You can pair up to nine peer instances to a primary Federation instance. The peer instances can be of VMware Aria Operations (SaaS), VMware Aria Operations, or both.
- In the left navigation pane, click .
- On the Infrastructure and Support page, Select the Federation tab.
- Click Configure to add the peer instance details.
In the Configure Instance page, do the following:
- Mode: select the mode as Peer
- Nickname: Enter a nick name
- Location: Search by the city name or zip code and select the city to add it as the location
- Shared Secret: Enter the shared secret that you have generated from the primary instance
- Click Submit.