You can designate one user as the global alert subscriber.
Enabling a global alert subscriber can generate a large amount of email for that user. Consider setting up a special email address that is dedicated to alert tracking.
Note: To disable the global subscriber, deselect the Global Subscriber Enabled check box and then click Update.
- On the console menu, click the Settings (gear) icon and click System Configuration.
- Click the Mail tab.
- In the Settings panel, click Edit.
- Select the Global Subscriber Enabled check box. The Global Subscriber text box opens.
- Enter the name of the subscriber.
- Click the Update button and click Yes in the confirmation dialog box.