To temporarily disconnect a client server, perform the following procedure.
- On the Unified Management tab of the System Configuration page, click the Edit button.
- On the server panel, click Temporary Disconnect.
- To complete the disconnection, click OK in the confirmation dialog box.
The panel background becomes gray, a status message shows that the server is disconnected, and the Temporary Disconnect button changes to Reconnect.
- To disconnect another server, repeat steps 2 and 3.
- When you are finished disconnecting servers, click the Update button.