After you deploy successfully the VMware Cloud Director appliance, you can change the system time zone of the appliance. All VMware Cloud Director appliance instances in the server group and the transfer server storage must use the same settings.
- Deploy the VMware Cloud Director appliance. See Deployment and Initial Configuration of the VMware Cloud Director Appliance.
- Change the transfer server storage timezone to the new timezone of the VMware Cloud Director primary appliance.
- By using a Web Console or a Remote Console for the primary node, on the bottom left of the console window, select Set Timezone.
- Select a location, a country, and a time zone region.
The newly selected time zone appears on the bottom left of the console window.
- Log in to the VMware Cloud Director appliance console as root.
- To ensure that the VMware Cloud Director appliance uses the new time zone, restart the
- Repeat Step 1 to Step 4 for any standby and application cells in your VMware Cloud Director deployment.