You can remove a user from the VMware Cloud Director organization by deleting the user account.
This operation requires the rights included in the predefined Organization Administrator role or an equivalent set of rights.
- Disable the account you want to delete.
- In the top navigation bar, click Administration.
- In the left panel, under Access Control, click Users.
The list of users appears.
- Click the radio button next to the name of the user that you want to delete and click Delete.
- To confirm that you want to delete the user account, click OK.