You can set an IP prefix for manual use and prevent VMware Cloud Director from assigning it randomly.
If you want to use an IP prefix that is allocated to your organization for a specific purpose, you can set it for manual use.
Verify that your role includes the IP Spaces:View and IP Spaces:Configure rights.
- In the top navigation bar, click Networking.
- Click IP Spaces.
- Click the name of the IP space.
- Under Allocation, click IP Prefixes.
- Select the IP prefix and click Manual Use.
- Enter a usage descrption and click Set.