You can combine NSX Manager segment profiles to define segment profile templates in VMware Cloud Director.
Verify that you have created segment profiles in NSX Manager.
- From the top navigation bar, under Resources, click Infrastructure Resources.
- Under NSX-T, click Segment Profile Templates.
- Select the Templates tab and click New.
- If you are managing a multisite environment, from the drop-down menu, select a site in which to create the new segment profile template.
- Enter a name and, optionally, a description, for the new template.
- From the list, select the NSX Manager instance with the segment profiles that you want to use as a source for this template.
- Select a segment profile from each type to add to the template.
If you don't select a segment profile for a given type, the NSX Manager default is included in the template.
- Review the Ready to Complete page, and click Finish.