If you performed a skip-level upgrade, you may need to upgrade NSX Data Center for vSphere in the management domain and NSX Data Center for vSphere VI workload domains.
Download the upgrade bundle. See Downloading Bundles.Skip-level upgrades require only a single bundle to upgrade NSX Data Center for vSphere to the latest supported version.
- Navigate to the Updates/Patches tab of the domain you are upgrading.
- Run the upgrade precheck. See Perform Upgrade Precheck.
- In the Available Updates section, click Update Now or Schedule Update for the NSX Data Center for vSphere bundle and click the date and time for the bundle to be applied.
- Monitor the upgrade progress. See Monitor Updates.
After the upgrade completes, a green bar with a check mark is displayed.
What to do next
- If you are upgrading the management domain, see Upgrade the Management Domain for information on the next component to be upgraded.
- If you are upgrading the management domain, see Upgrade VI Workload Domains for information on the next component to be upgraded.