If you do not have internet access, you can use a proxy server to download the LCM bundles. LCM only supports proxy servers that do not require authentication.
- Using SSH, log in to the SDDC Manager appliance with the user name vcf and password you specified in the deployment parameter sheet.
- Type su to switch to the root account.
- Open the /opt/vmware/vcf/lcm/lcm-app/conf/application-prod.properties file.
- Add the following lines to the end of the file:
lcm.depot.adapter.proxyEnabled=true lcm.depot.adapter.proxyHost=proxy IP address lcm.depot.adapter.proxyPort=proxy port
- Save and close the file.
- Restart the LCM server by typing the following command in the console window:
systemctl restart lcm
- Wait for 5 minutes and then download the bundles.