After you identified the secondary nodes of the clustered Workspace ONE Access, you deactivate these nodes in the NSX load balancer pool, so that you restrict the incoming traffic to the Workspace ONE Access cluster nodes before the upgrade.
- Log in to NSX Manager at https://<nsx_manager_fqdn> as a user with the Enterprise Admin role.
- On the main navigation bar, click Networking.
- In the navigation pane, click Load balancing and click the Server pools tab.
- Click the vertical ellipsis for the wsa-server-pool server pool and select Edit.
- Click the value in the Members/Group column, that is, 3.
- On the Configure server pool members page, click the vertical ellipsis for the wsa01svr01b server pool member and select Edit.
- From the State drop-down menu, select Disabled and click Save.
- Repeat steps 6 and 7 for the
wsa01svr01cserver pool member.
- On the Configure server pool members, click Apply and click Save.