Since VMware Cloud Foundation is not aware of NSX Federation in your environment, you must download the NSX-T Data Center upgrade bundle manually and then upgrade the Local Managers.
- Locate the NSX-T Data Center build on the VMware download portal.
- Navigate to the upgrade bundle file and click Read More.
- Verify that the upgrade bundle filename extension ends with .mub. The upgrade bundle filename has a format similar to VMware-NSX-upgrade-bundle-ReleaseNumberNSXBuildNumber.mub.
- Download the upgrade bundle to the system where you access the NSX Global Manager UI.
- Upgrade all Local Managers in your NSX Federation environment. See Upgrade NSX-T Data Center.