Before the upgrade, you take snapshots of the Workspace ONE Access virtual appliances. If you must do a rollback of the Workspace ONE Access cluster to the previous state, use these snapshots to perform the rollback operation.
- Log in to vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager at https://<vrealize_suite_lifecycle_manager_fqdn>/vrslcm as vcfadmin@local.
- On the My Services page, click Lifecycle Operations.
- In the navigation pane, click Environments.
- In the globalenvironment card, click View details.
- On the VMware Identity Manager tab, click the horizontal ellipsis and select
- In the Create snapshot dialog box, configure these settings and click Submit.
Snapshot with memory
During the snapshot process, vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager gracefully shuts down the Workspace ONE Access cluster nodes, creates snapshots of the virtual appliances, and powers on the nodes again.
- Monitor the Request details page until the request status becomes Successful.
The snapshot process may take several minutes.