Before upgrading Workspace One Access, you must perform a health check on the clustered Workspace ONE Access instance.
- Log in to vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager at https://<vrealize_suite_lifecycle_manager_fqdn>/vrslcm as vcfadmin@local.
- On the My services page, click Lifecycle operations.
- On the Dashboard page, click Manage environments.
- In the globalenvironment card, click View details.
- On the VMware Identity Manager tab, click the horizontal ellipsis, select Trigger cluster health, and click Submit.
- Monitor the health-check request until all stages become Successful.
Do not proceed with the upgrade until the health-check is successful.