You upgrade the clustered Workspace ONE Access by using vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager.
- Log in to vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager at https://<vrealize_suite_lifecycle_manager_fqdn>/vrslcm as vcfadmin@local.
- On the My services page, click Lifecycle operations.
- In the navigation pane, click Environments.
- In the globalenvironment card, click View details.
- On the VMware Identity Manager tab, click Upgrade.
- In the Proceed to upgrade dialog box, configure these settings, and click Trigger inventory health.
I took a snapshot of the VMware Identity Manager before I performed this operation.
I ensured cluster health of VMware Identity Manager before I performed this operation
- After the successful inventory synchronization, click Proceed.
- On the Select version page, configure these values, and click Next.
vRealize Suite LCM Repository
Select the version compatible with the VMware Cloud Foundation version
- On the Precheck page, click Run precheck.
- On the Manual validations page, select the I took care of the manual steps above and am ready to proceed check box and click Run precheck.
- Review the validation report, and click Re-run precheck.
- Wait for all prechecks to complete with Passed messages and click Next.
- On the Upgrade summary page, review the configuration details and click Submit.
- Monitor the Request details page until all stages of the upgrade process become Completed.
The upgrade process may take several minutes.