After a successful health check of the upgraded clustered Workspace ONE Access, to decrease the overall storage usage and improve virtual machine performance, delete the virtual machines snapshots.
- Log in to the management domain vCenter Server at https://<vcenter_server_fqdn>/ui as a user with Administrator role.
- In the VMs and Templates inventory, navigate to the folder containing the clustered Workspace ONE Access virtual machines.
- Right-click the first Workspace ONE Access virtual machine and select .
- Select the snapshot that you created before the clustered Workspace ONE Access upgrade and click Delete.
- In the Delete snapshots dialog box, click Delete.
- Repeat this procedure for the remaining clustered Workspace ONE Access virtual machines.