You have a number of options for getting help and support in using your VMware Cloud™ on AWS environment.
- Before you contact VMware for support, have the support information for your SDDC ready.
- Log in to the VMC Console at https://vmc.vmware.com.
- Click View Details on the SDDC card.
- Click Support to view the support information.
- Select a method for getting help or support.
Click the chat icon and click New Conversation. Type your message in the chat window. You can include images by dragging them into the chat window.
Currently, chat is monitored Monday through Friday, 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. PST.
File a support request on My VMware
Click the help icon and click My VMware. You are taken directly to a form for filing a support request.
View contextual help
Click the help icon . Browse the topics under the Help Topics heading, or type a question or keywords in the Type your question here field to search the available topics.
Access documentation and other learning resources
Click the help icon and click Early Access Home Page. Here you can find the most up-to-date version of this guide, as well as videos, blog posts, and other resources to help you use VMware Cloud™ on AWS.
Ask a question in the forums
Click the help icon and click VMware.com Community Forums. You can post questions and discuss the product with other users in these forums.