You can access NSX Manager through your internal network.
- Log in to the VMware Cloud Services Console at https://console.cloud.vmware.com/csp/gateway/discovery.
- Launch the VMware Cloud on Dell EMC service.
- Click the SDDC name or expand your SDDC and click View Details.
- Navigate to the Settings tab and based your access requirements, click one of the following URLs under Access NSX Manager via internal network:
NSX Manager opens in a new tab.
- Click the link under URL to access via internal network (Log in through VMware Cloud Services) to access NSX Manager using the Credential Service Provider (CSP) authentication.
- Click the link under URL to access via internal network (Log in using NSX Manager credentials) to access NSX Manager using the log in credentials.
- Log in to NSX Manager with your credentials.
You can copy the log in credentials by navigating back to. The log in credentials for both the audit user and the admin user are available. However, an audit user does not have the privilege to view the admin user account details.
- (Optional) if you no longer want to access NSX Manager through the Internet, remove your public IP from the allowlist.
- Navigate back to the VMware Cloud Services Console and launch the VMware Cloud on Dell EMC service.
- Click on the left pane.
The Service Settings page appears.
- Click Edit and remove your IP address.
- Click Save.