As an alternative to using the vCenter Cloud Gateway Appliance, you can configure Hybrid Linked Mode from the VMware Cloud on Dell EMC SDDC.
Ensure that you have fulfilled the Prerequisites before configuring Hybrid Linked Mode.
- Add an Identity Source to the SDDC LDAP Domain
- Determine which of your on-premises users need cloud administrator permissions and perform the following:
- Add the users to a group within your identity source.
- Ensure that this group has access to your on-premises environment and VMware Cloud on Dell EMC SDDC.
- Link to an On-Premises Data Center.